Milwaukee, Wisconsin aug 29 - sep 1, 2013 #hd110milwaukee
Come home to Milwaukee Labor Day weekend in 2013 to an epic anniversary celebration at the Harley-Davidson Museum® and the Henry Maier Festival Grounds (Summerfest Grounds).
- 110th Anniversary Celebration activities in Milwaukee include fan-organized rides, a massive parade, activities at the Harley-Davidson Museum, parties at participating Harley-Davidson dealerships and street parties around the city.
- Harley-Davidson Museum’s Custom Bike Show Weekend
- Motorcycle display area
- Bike Night at the H-D Museum® on Thursday, August 29
- Special H.O.G.® 30th Anniversary Celebration starts Thursday, August 29
- An economical lodging option is renting a house or condo.
- Free and low cost camp grounds are also available.
- Harley-Davidson has blocked a small group of hotel rooms in Milwaukee at negotiated rates ranging from $149 to $299, before tax.
- While the majority of these rooms are booked, rooms become available weekly because of cancellations. Check back often.
- To find out more contact MHM, Harley-Davidson’s Housing Bureau, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-651-3449 (US & Canada) or 888-497-9135 (International).
- Harley-Davidson does not control all the hotel rooms in Milwaukee.
- Due to high demand, many hotel rooms in Milwaukee are charging high rates and minimum night stays.
- For a directory of options, check Travel Wisconsin: or the Wisconsin Hotel and Lodging Association.
- Exclusive early entry for H.O.G. Members only at Summerfest Grounds
- Live entertainment featuring Lynyrd Skynyrd and nine other bands
- Motorcycle Skills Competition-cheer on 30 pre-qualified H.O.G. members as they showcase their excellence in riding police-style training patterns. Interested in competing? H.O.G. members can register today.
- Members-only MDA bike raffle-try your luck at winning a new 2014 H-D motorcycle and help a good cause. Tickets only sold between noon and 4pm. ONE lucky H.O.G. Member will be the proud owner of this one-of-a-kind Harley-Davidson!
- New Orleans-style walking parade: Everyone can proudly show off your country colors, chapter flags and your greatest H.O.G. and Harley-Davidson colors. We’ll revel our way through the Summerfest grounds! Stand along the way and catch some beads or join in the festivities! Who doesn’t love a walking parade!
- And so much more to come!
- Member Services: pick up 30th Anniversary pin; meet Harley-Davidson and H.O.G. staff and other H.O.G. members from around the world.
- Members-only merchandise will be available. Show your H.O.G. pride by wearing our gear and celebrate 30 years of the family known as the Harley Owners Group!
- Exclusive H.O.G. seating at BMO Harris Pavilion. We’ve got some H.O.G. Member favorite bands playing right here at this location!
- Two member-only lounges with cash bars. There’s no place better to meet a fellow H.O.G. member than toasting a cold beverage together! Cheers!
- Chapter Parade of Flags at H-D 110th Anniversary Parade-View and cheer on chapters from around the world.
- Harley-Davidson Museum-Pin Stop and Custom Bike Show-Participating H.O.G. members are eligible to win the highly coveted Willie G award.
Milwaukee Area Housing and Lodging
We look forward to seeing you in Milwaukee! Lodging is available in and around the city. There are many campgrounds, house and condo rentals and nearly 16,400 hotel rooms within a 50 mile radius of the Milwaukee.
To help you find a place to stay, below are three resources:
Find alternative lodging options at visitmilwaukee.org/h-d110 ($ - $$)
Check the Harley-Davidson Hotel Block ($$ - $$$)
Call hotels in Milwaukee-area directly ($$$$)
UFC® 164 HARLEY-DAVIDSON HOMETOWN THROWDOWN ON AUG 31
The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to the BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee on Saturday, Aug. 31st with the UFC® 164 Harley-Davidson Hometown Throwdown as part of the Harley-Davidson 110th anniversary celebration. This action-packed card will feature some of the UFC’s best athletes and more than 10 hard-hitting bouts.
Buy your 110th Celebration Ticket before May 23 to get first shot at the pre-sale starting May 30. Passcodes will be emailed from the UFC on May 29 provided a valid email address was given at the time the celebration ticket was purchased. The pre-sale is only available online. A maximum of 8 tickets can be purchased. The ticket prices (without fees) are: $60, $90, $150, $200, $300, $400. Tickets will go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, June 21.
Universally recognized as the fastest-growing sport in the world, UFC is home to the world’s best fighters, including Cain Velasquez, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva and Ronda Rousey. This August, the Octagon™ rides into Milwaukee, giving fans the ultimate sports experience! Don’t miss this chance to witness one of the year’s best live sporting events!
THURSDAY, AUGUST 29, 12 – 5 PM (Celebration Ticket and Membership card required at entrance for each person)
ALL WEEKEND LONG at the Summerfest Grounds (Celebration Ticket required)
DON’T MISS H.O.G. ACTIVITIES (No Celebration Ticket required)
- Rock n’ Roll Hall-of-Famer Aerosmith and superstar Toby Keith will join Kid Rock as headline performers for Harley-Davidson’s 110th Anniversary Celebration in Milwaukee over Labor Day weekend. Toby Keith will perform Thursday, Aug. 29; Aerosmith will take the stage Friday, Aug. 30; and Kid Rock will round out the epic weekend of music Saturday, Aug. 31. Each headline concert is at the Marcus Amphitheater, located on the south end of Milwaukee’s Henry Maier Festival Park (Summerfest Grounds) and is a separate ticketed event.
- More than 60 bands will take to the stages of Milwaukee’s Henry Maier Festival Park (Summerfest Grounds). All of the concerts featured on the Summerfest Grounds stages are free to those who purchase a 110th Anniversary Celebration festival ticket. Check out the current line-up.
- For Harley Owners Group® members, the 110th Anniversary Celebration Festival ticket also include the H.O.G.® 30th Anniversary celebration with members-only access to the Summerfest Grounds on Thursday, August 29, from noon to 5:00 p.m., including a headline performance by Lynyrd Skynyrd, along with other members-only activities throughout the weekend. There is no additional charge to H.O.G.® members to join in the celebration of the H.O.G.® 30th Anniversary. H.O.G.® membership card must be shown with a Milwaukee 110th Anniversary Celebration ticket for entry.
- Limit 1 for Open Road, Serial #1 or #110, and H.O.G. Exclusive Members;
- Limit 2 for Wrecking Crew, Two-Up, Factory Custom and Hill Climber Members;
- Museum Member Guests Tickets ($14) limit 2 per membership.
Harley-Davidson Museum Activities
August 29 – September 1, 2013
9 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day
The H-D Museum® will be the hub of history and custom culture, a source of inspiration for riders of all ages and backgrounds during the 110th Anniversary Celebration.
The Museum will be open for ticketed, self-guided tours from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday through Sunday. The Shop will also be open during these hours. Motor Bar & Restaurant will remain open until midnight Thursday, Friday and Saturday featuring live acoustic music on the patio.
Timed ticketing reservations are strongly recommended for Museum members and non-members to enter the H-D Museum.
Museum Member Ticket Reservations begin April 29th, 2013.
Museum Member Tickets are free:
The general public will be able to purchase Museum tickets for the 110th Anniversary Celebration Weekend beginning May 6, 2013.
There are many activities planned on the Museum grounds Thursday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. including: the AMD Invitational Custom Bike Show, H-D Museum Custom Bike Show, Museum Members-Only Lounge, new product displays, a JUMPSTART™ featuring two 2014 models, a limited number of small wedding packages, custom culture artisans, outdoor concessions and live music. All outdoor activities on the Museum campus are free.
Special event schedule through Sunday includes:
Thursday, August 29: H-D Museum Bike Night and the official countdown to the 110th Anniversary Celebration
Friday, August 30: New York Stock Exchange Closing “Bell” live at the H-D Museum at 3 p.m.
Saturday, August 31: AMD Invitational Custom Bike Show awards ceremony
Sunday, September 1: H-D Museum Custom Bike Show and Freedom for Keeps Membership Sweepstakes giveaway
Note: Schedule subject to change.