Milwaukee, Wisconsin aug 29 - sep 1, 2013
Marcus Amphitheater Headliner Tickets
- Rock n’ Roll Hall-of-Famer Aerosmith and superstar Toby Keith will join Kid Rock as headline performers for Harley-Davidson’s 110th Anniversary Celebration in Milwaukee over Labor Day weekend.
- Toby Keith will perform Thursday, Aug. 29; Aerosmith will take the stage Friday, Aug. 30; and Kid Rock will round out the epic weekend of music Saturday, Aug. 31.
- Each headline concert is at the Marcus Amphitheater, located on the south end of Milwaukee’s Henry Maier Festival Park (Summerfest Grounds) and is a separate ticketed event.
- Fans who purchased 110th Anniversary ticket packages prior to April 19 will have an opportunity to purchase tickets for the performance on April 29 at 8 am CST before they go on sale to the public May 6 at 8 am CST. Each code can be used multiple times for up to 8 tickets per show.
Celebration Ticket (Print-at-home)*
- Admission to the Henry Maier Festival Grounds (Summerfest Grounds) from Aug 29 – Aug 31, 2013 featuring more than 60 bands and much more.
- Automatic entry into the 110th Anniversary Celebration Parade Pass Sweepstakes for a chance to win one motorcycle pass to ride in the parade on Aug 31, 2013.†
- For H.O.G.® members, the ticket also includes the H.O.G.® 30th Anniversary celebration with member-only access to the Summerfest Grounds on Aug 29 from 12:00 PM-5:00 PM, including a headline performance by Lynyrd Skynyrd, along with other member-only activities throughout the weekend. Membership card must be shown with Celebration ticket for entry to those special activities.
- With an email address provided at the time of your order, we’ll send you an email in July with additional ways you can make the most of your trip:
- A historic map of the Harley-Davidson sites for touring at your leisure while visiting Milwaukee
- The free 110th Milwaukee Event app for your smartphone with the latest scheduling information and more
Commemorative Celebration Ticket PackageIncludes all of the above plus the following:
- Photo Frame Folder
- Commemorative Laminated Ticket and Lanyard
- Milwaukee 110th Anniversary Celebration Pocket Guide
- Limited Edition Poker Chip
- Guitar Pick Keepsake
- Collapsible Koozie – $1 canned beer specials and $1 bottled water
Aug 29 – Sep 1, 2013 at the Harley-Davidson Museum® (one beer per koozie per order– must bring koozie to Milwaukee and show at time of order)
*Print at Home available to US only. All other countries will pick up tickets at Will Call in
**WI sales tax included in the face value of the ticket; convenience fees are not.
†NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. 18 and older, additional criteria apply. Ends April 1, 2013. Sponsored by Harley-Davidson® Motor Company Ltd. P.O. Box 653, Milwaukee, WI 53201.
View Official Rules